We are seeking to grow our team! Are you a qualified mental health professional interested in joining an established group practice? We are seeking a licensed clinician to join our team to provide high-quality evidence based therapy to children, adolescents, and families. Learn more and APPLY via the link below.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university with Kansas BSRB license as a:
- Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist, or
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker, or
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with a mental health training track or equivalent mental health experience, or
- Licensed Master’s Level Psychologist, or
- Licensed Masters Level Social Worker, or
- Licensed Professional Counselor, or
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or
- Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Competitive wage with personalized earning potential
- Flexible hours
- No on-call or after-hours requirements
- Freedom to create the career path that you love
- Supervision towards clinical licensure for LMLPs
- Supervision for non-clinically licensed providers
- 401K retirement with matching
- Continuing education stipend
- Focus on quality over quantity
APPLY HERE .