Psychological Health Services, LLC is looking for a passionate and motivated clinician to provide child and adolescent therapy services from our private practice location in Holton, just 30 miles north of Topeka, KS.
Psychological Health Services seeks to provide high-quality and highly effective outpatient therapy services to Holton and the surrounding communities.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university with Kansas BSRB license as a:
- Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist, or
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker, or
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with a mental health training track or equivalent mental health experience, or
- Licensed Master’s Level Psychologist, or
- Licensed Masters Level Social Worker, or
- Licensed Profesional Counselor, or
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.