Psychological Health Services, LLC is always looking for passionate and motivated clinicians to provide therapy services from our private practice location in Holton, just 30 miles north of Topeka, KS. Though we do not have any immediate openings we would love to keep your resume on file for when positions become available. Psychological Health Services seeks to provide high-quality and highly effective outpatient therapy services to Holton and the surrounding communities. If you would like to be a part of that, click the link below to submit your resume.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university with Kansas BSRB license as a:
- Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist, or
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker, or
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with a mental health training track or equivalent mental health experience, or
- Licensed Master’s Level Psychologist, or
- Licensed Masters Level Social Worker, or
- Licensed Professional Counselor, or
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or
- Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Flexible hours
- Freedom to create the career path that you love
- Supervision towards clinical licensure for LMLPs
- Supervision for non-clinically licensed providers